Rapid Intranet Deployment To Help Businesses
Survive Covid-19 & Economic Uncertainty
Rapid Intranet Deployment For Business Continuity
Businesses across the globe have no choice but to radically change how they operate.
The threat of Covid-19 is forcing staff to work remotely. This puts enormous pressure on organizations to urgently set up a safe and reliable work-from-home structure.
Staff need access to essential business information and a way to communicate. At the same time, never before has it been so critical to keep staff updated, informed and connected.
MyHub has responded to this crisis with an Emergency Intranet 5-Day Launch service.
We’ve waived our design service and set-up fee to help you fast-track your intranet launch during this current crisis.
Fast-Track Intranet: Live Site Ready In 5 Days
This fast-start intranet launch comprises a basic intranet design service and site set-up. Throughout the entire process, you’ll have your own dedicated intranet designer.
Here’s what’s included:
Homepage (Including Layout)
- Staff Welcome message + CEO headshot image
- Key announcements (up to 10, including images)
- Latest news (up to 10, including images)
- Quick links to important pages, websites or files –
up to 20 quick links
- Department updates – up to 6 updates
- News blog (up to 10 news posts added with images)
- Staff directory (adding your staff & contact details)
- Forum including up to 10 categories & topics
- Key events calendar page
- File storage (incl. setting up 20 folders & adding up to 100 files)
- HR Areas – incl. Surveys (e.g. Wellbeing); FAQs; Policies & Procedures etc.
- IT Areas – Support ticketing forms and workflows; Remote Working Help Guides etc.
- Crisis management area with up to 10 statements, tips & advice
Immediate Benefits & Features
MyHub has many years’ experience designing intranets and we are keen to share this knowledge to help others.
- Your new intranet site, populated with the content you need, will be up and running in 5 working days or less
- No need to worry about learning new software during an already difficult time
- Employees can continue working, from any location, using any device
- Business continuity – disruption is kept to a minimum
- Fully scalable – no limit on the number of users or data storage
- Cost control – one low, set fee
- Chat (instant messaging) – Direct and to groups
- Microsoft or Google single-sign-on
- Pre-designed page templates
- Forums, File Sharing, Newsfeed, Surveys + more
Full handover training and free ongoing support after your initial launch.
COST: $2,000 USD / 1 Year
Unlimited users, unlimited storage. Paid in advance.
Note: We want to help businesses get through this difficult time; that’s why we’ve priced this to be as low as is viably possible. *Terms and Conditions apply.
Choose Your Date & Time
Ready to get started with your Emergency Intranet 5-day Launch?
Choose a time and date to learn more about how we
can help your business right now.
* Terms & Conditions. This package is $2,000 USD for the first 12 months and must be paid up front. After that, choose from any of the existing MyHub pricing plans including annual and monthly options that best suit your business requirements or cancel with no further obligations. Subject to an agreed Scope of Works. Offer valid for all subscriptions placed before April 30, 2020.