Over the past few months we’ve been busy working on a bunch of great stuff, here’s a summary of what’s new….
New Forms Builder Module
- We’ve replaced the old Contact Forms module with a completely new module. You can now build complex forms and surveys including actions and notifications to automate paper-based processes and reduce the need to send emails.
Site Speed Performance
- We’ve completed a number of upgrades on our main servers in the US. In addition to this, we’re now utilising a content delivery network (CDN) to help improve site speeds. In simple terms, the CDN allows elements of each site to be cached closer to our clients, so it reduces latency caused by the distance between our clients and the US servers. The CDN has 55 servers in 38 locations around the world. We’ve also identified a number of additional initiatives where we can improve site performance, these will be rolled out over the next few weeks.
Date Format Change
- You can now choose between MM/DD/YYYY and DD/MM/YYYY format. We’re doing this automatically based on your location (US and rest of the world) however this can be manually changed under Admin > Site Settings.
New Text Editing Tool
- The text editing tool that sits within most of the modules has been changed. The changes offer more formatting options and simplify the process of adding images, hyperlinks, iFrame, and videos.
- Forced Subscription – We’ve added a new option that allows the person managing the forum to make subscription to a forum topic mandatory so every user will automatically get updates.
- Simplification – we’ve made a number of changes to simplify forum management.
User Management – Bulk User Options
- You’ll notice a few changes under the Add and Manage Users area. Use the bulk user tools to simply add and manage multiple users.
New Document Exchange
- We’ve introduced a new Document Exchange. We’ve kept the familiar look and feel however there’s some great new features and options including, bulk zip and download, enhanced file sharing, advanced search, lock and subscribe.
News Blog – Send Newsletters
- From within the News module, you can select from your published posts, click on the newsletter button and you’ll have a formatted email newsletter ready to send.
- We’ve squished a load of little bugs, thanks for highlighting them and your patience as we’ve worked to resolve them.